BCV dedicated and lockoff

kshark1958

Mouseketeer
Booking 2 bedroom at BCV 09/7/14 to 9/14/14. Was hoping to know the difference between a 2 br lock off and 2 br dedicated. I tried to check on DVC website but the only floorplan I saw was for 2 br lock off. The one thing I do know is that a lock off is a one br and a studio combined.Can someone please explain the difference and also if it is possible to request either and how its done. One year I tried to request a specific floor at another resort but wasn't given much promise.

there are only 25 dedicated 2-bedroom at BCV - these have 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.

the other dedicated 2-bedroom bcv have the same setup as a lock off - minus the kitchennette and I think the second balcony in the 2nd bedroom -not sure about that one.

At BCV if you book a 2 bedroom, you have to specify the type.
2 bedroom lock off
2 bedroom dedicated with 2 queens in the second bedroom
2 bedroom dedicated with 1 queen bed and 1 queen sofa bed in the second bedroom

Your reservation will say what you have, but I am not sure what the verbiage is for that 3rd type.

Bobbi:goodvibes

The differences between a 2 bedroom with 1 queen and 1 sleeper sofa vs. a lock off are that the lo has the extra door to the room (1 for studio and 1 for 1 br) and a door in between rooms. Another difference is that there is an extra refrigerator and kitchen items in the lo. Note: I think that there are only seven 2 br with 2 queens in the second br at BC vs. the 1 queen with sleeper sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter