BCV or BWV Boardwalk View

NoleFan

DIS Veteran
We have stayed @ both resorts, love them both, & own @ both. We love SAB but have never tried the BW View. Going in Fall so swimming will be in our plans. However, heard the BW View is amazing. We normally would only book standard view @ BW to save on points. What would you choose- BCV or BWV Boardwalk View (either choice would be a studio)?

I love the boardwalk view, you can do some serious people watching, watch some of illuminations, see all the entertainment, all without getting up your chair in the balcony. It is a little noisy though, specially in the lower floors, but we don't mind.
We stayed once at the beach club, and we liked the pool very much and I think there is no comparison in that area, but since most of the time we go in January, we don't take advantage of the pools so much, so the clown pool suits us fine. My hubbie also plays tennis when we are on vacation and the BW has that too. So in my opinion, you should try the boardwalk view at least once and see for yourself if it is something worth the extra points for you. For us it definitely is.

BWV stands a chance over BCV with us, nothing else at BWV does.

That said-Fall is F&W so BCV is a hair closer, and also Fall is still great swimming at SAB.

I guess in this case for us-BCV, but either would be great.

If you go BWV and ask for the Boardwalk View be sure that you request an open balcony. We paid for Boardwalk View and ended up on the main resort floor (one story up from the actual boardwalk) and for privacy purposes (so people can't see in the rooms at night I guess) the balconies all were solid - so if you sat on them you could see sky and that was about it! We needed an accessible room that time so were happy with the first floor location, but if I were choosing BWV over BCV for that reason I'd want to make sure i got that sit down view!

We have stayed @ both resorts, love them both, & own @ both. We love SAB but have never tried the BW View. Going in Fall so swimming will be in our plans. However, heard the BW View is amazing. We normally would only book standard view @ BW to save on points. What would you choose- BCV or BWV Boardwalk View (either choice would be a studio)?

Boardwalk view is best on site and I have had high floor BLT Theme Park view. However, if by "Going in Fall" you mean this Fall, and you have not already reserved, then you are likely not going to get a studio at BWV or BCV, regardless of view if you want a DVC point reservation.

Boardwalk view is best on site and I have had high floor BLT Theme Park view. However, if by "Going in Fall" you mean this Fall, and you have not already reserved, then you are likely not going to get a studio at BWV or BCV, regardless of view if you want a DVC point reservation.

Right now, we have a split stay booked @ both (BCV & BWV Boarwalk View) in October. Was thinking of changing one of the BW nights to BC if it opened up. Total stay is 3 nights. Right now, I have 1 night @ BCV & 2 nights BWV BW view.

Right now, we have a split stay booked @ both (BCV & BWV Boarwalk View) in October. Was thinking of changing one of the BW nights to BC if it opened up. Total stay is 3 nights. Right now, I have 1 night @ BCV & 2 nights BWV BW view.

for 1 night, its not worth the hassle.

for 1 night, its not worth the hassle.

Probably true. We are really excited about both. We love SAB & are excited to "splurge" on a BW view (only did so as that was all that was available @ the time). My DS is off for fall break so we will have a blast ! Thanks for the feedback everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter