BCV Photos!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hello DISers!

We spent 5 nights at the BCV at the end of October (rented points from a DISer, one day we will own, until then we rent :rolleyes: ) and I finally got around to posting my photos from our stay.

You will need Flash to view the photos. The last half of the photos are the new ones, the first half was from our stay in 2003.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS

Hope you enjoy! :bounce:

What a beautiful place. Thanks for the photos!

Great shots.
I'm looking for a new camera, do you mind telling me the make/model you are using? The clarity and color are great.
Thanks.

Why can't I see any pictures? I have downloaded flashplayer but there is nothing, not even a link? Help!

I just wanted to add - where's the new 2005 vacation video?! You've got me hooked with your older videos, and now I want the latest and greatest version! ;) :rotfl:

Wow, you took pics of EVERYTHING!! I'm really missing that place!! Thanks for sharing!!

:wave:

Beca

Thank you for posting these (and taking the time to take them)!

I've never stayed at BCV before and will be arriving there in five days. :cool1:

Those pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.

We stayed at Beach Club Villas this past October and after looking at your wonderful pictures, I feel as if I am still there!!

Great job!

can't wait to take my Mom in feb. thanks for sharing, and BTW, thanks for the live trip report, it got me through a really bad month!!!!!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter