Be honest... how busy will it be Feb 25 - Mar 4

averysmom

DIS Veteran
I found a CHEAP flight and now it looks like a last minute trip could be in the works! But I'd be travelling with 2 little ones... so if it's going to be crazy - we might be better off waiting! HELP!!!
TIA!

We are going the same time. I don't think it's going to be too bad from the responses I have gotten. The 25th is the end of president's week and gets a 9 out of 10 on the unofficial guide's rating, I think the rest of the days are 6 or 7 which is moderate. That week is Mardi gras and a lot of schools in LA and AL have off for the week, but not as many as usually do, because of Katrina. So I have my fingers crossed and I'm hoping for the best.

we've gone in the past the last week of feb and its been nice. the crowds are not too bad during the week, the weekend is a little more busy. (and the weather is nice!!!)

We go for Mardi Gras every year and are going again this year even though Katrina has tightened our budget drastically-BUT, WE NEED SOME DISNEY MAGIC!!!!

This week is always a little more crowded than earlier in February but not too bad-nothing like the summer! You will have a great time! I know we will :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter