Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

I just d/l'd the app and its there. Not bookable yet but there. Anyone remember from the time it was first spotted prior to 10/3 how long before the ressies actually opened?

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the app lets you select breakfast for several other lunch/dinner restaurants as well. I checked Sanaa, 50's Prime Time, and Via Napoli and they showed a breakfast option as well. Maybe breakfast is being added to all of them but I just didn't want everyone getting their hopes up.

Y'all are reading my mind about breakfast lol! I'm hoping they open around July 18 when the first extension of the test was supposed to end! I snagged a dinner yesterday, but am stalking a pre park opening breakfast in November :)

I know i am not the only one but the app keeps fooling me into think that breakfast reservations are available. Way to get my hopes up. Guess I just have to be happy that I got to try the grey stuff last spring.

I know i am not the only one but the app keeps fooling me into think that breakfast reservations are available. Way to get my hopes up. Guess I just have to be happy that I got to try the grey stuff last spring.

I'm assuming your arriving after October 3rd in which case, there's plenty time for them to open breakfast. I wouldn't worry this early in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter