Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

Oh I hope they're holding back - DD is desperate for Akershus breakfast :(

children 9 and under MUST order from the child menu

but guests 10 and older can order a child's meal if they so wish (at any restaurant)
you can also request adult sized portions off the child's menu (don't know about bog but at most restaurants you can)

Thank you. :) I didn't know if the pre-ordering messed that up. Or, if waiting to order there makes it take longer.

I got 8:10 but the park opens at 8 that day. I'm considering going for a later time slot just to not miss early am touring time. What would everyone else do?

Thanks so much for this thread. I been watching and waiting, like everyone else, and managed to get an 8:15 breakfast on my 10/20! MK doesn't open until 9am and no EMH that morning so I am thrilled!

I got 8:10 but the park opens at 8 that day. I'm considering going for a later time slot just to not miss early am touring time. What would everyone else do?
i would grab a later one so that you enjoy park when less crowded

I'm having no luck with CP cancellations. There have only been 2 that I've seen and both were 9:25. I got an 8:05 BoG. While I'd rather CP, I'm not wasting the 9 o clock hour eating breakfast.
what date you are searching for

Not to be the thread downer, but so frustrating! I've been checking constantly for 48 hours, dropped my guard for the afternoon when the I saw the blog/website announcements about 8/5 availability, and by the time I checked my phone at 5:15pm all of the breakfasts for my week in November were gone! Do you all think that there is any chance that they will release more over the next two days? This is our only big Disney trip and my DD 8 really wanted to go...

Not to be the thread downer, but so frustrating! I've been checking constantly for 48 hours, dropped my guard for the afternoon when the I saw the blog/website announcements about 8/5 availability, and by the time I checked my phone at 5:15pm all of the breakfasts for my week in November were gone! Do you all think that there is any chance that they will release more over the next two days? This is our only big Disney trip and my DD 8 really wanted to go...

I swear that's exactly what Disney wanted to happen by doing it the way they did. I wonder what all those people logging on at 6AM on 8/5 will think?

I'd sign up for a notification and hope people are hoarding.

I swear that's exactly what Disney wanted to happen by doing it the way they did.
i haven't ever planned a trip before, but between this and how they've been handling all the Food&Wine special events, i'm pretty amazed by disney IT / event planning. what do they have to gain by misleading people, or leaving people in the dark?
i'm just really glad that there are so many unofficial planning resources, like disboards and disneyfoodblog, to stay on top of things. if i were to go by official disney sites alone, then i'd miss out of half the stuff i want!

i haven't ever planned a trip before, but between this and how they've been handling all the Food&Wine special events, i'm pretty amazed by disney IT / event planning. what do they have to gain by misleading people, or leaving people in the dark?
i'm just really glad that there are so many unofficial planning resources, like disboards and disneyfoodblog, to stay on top of things. if i were to go by official disney sites alone, then i'd miss out of half the stuff i want!

I think they were trying to throw people off so people like DISers wouldn't overload their woefully inadequate IT system.

The crazy thing is that I just called the dining number and they are still saying that BOG breakfast reservations beyond Oct. 3 will not open until Aug 5!! The CM was really nice and assured me that her system said that they weren't released yet. The funny thing is that when I mentioned that there were forums where people reported that they had gotten breakfast reservations, she really nicely suggested that maybe not everyone was being honest... I almost laughed out loud. It's not a Disney conspiracy, you all must just have really good imaginations!!!

Keep checking. There is no way they are filled when so few people even know they opened. I had to search a half dozen or so times on my date before something popped up (got the "no tables available" message each time before). Also, try inputting a specific time instead of just searching for breakfast. Good luck!!

The crazy thing is that I just called the dining number and they are still saying that BOG breakfast reservations beyond Oct. 3 will not open until Aug 5!! The CM was really nice and assured me that her system said that they weren't released yet. The funny thing is that when I mentioned that there were forums where people reported that they had gotten breakfast reservations, she really nicely suggested that maybe not everyone was being honest... I almost laughed out loud. It's not a Disney conspiracy, you all must just have really good imaginations!!!
That's why I think this may just be a glitch. Especially if folks aren't having luck finding times anymore - they may have caught and fixed it.

Keep checking. There is no way they are filled when so few people even know they opened. I had to search a half dozen or so times on my date before something popped up (got the "no tables available" message each time before). Also, try inputting a specific time instead of just searching for breakfast. Good luck!!
Idk...it was all over any social media site related to Disney fairly quickly. I hope for those that didn't get it they do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter