Be Our Guest Breakfast - you need a rez?

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
I'm going nuts finalizing my plans- do you need a reservation for BOG breakfast, even though it is Quick Service? Can you walk up and find a seat? I've only gone for lunch and dinner, and it's been so many years I can't remember (except that I know dinner is reservation only). Thanks!

BOG is the only counter service that requires a reservation. They are needed for both breakfast and lunch.

Dinner, as you know also needs reservations for a table service dinner.

Can you order breakfast for BOG online? It's not in my app or website.

You can only order breakfast and lunch in advance if you have an ADR.

OP, you can try walking up. Especially during an "off" time, you may have some luck depending on how big your party is. We've walked up twice as a party of 2 over the past two years and have gotten lucky. No guarantees and you have to be prepared to be turned away, but if you are in the area, it might be worth asking. Also, keep checking, even day-of, for an ADR. People cancel all the time.

Ok got it! We are a party of 2 and will be in the area, so I guess we will just see. Thanks!

OMG OMG OMG

I just checked right after typing my response above, and scored an 8 AM reservation for BOG! Holy smokes. Awesome.

NOW, if I can only get O'hana for dinner. That's like winning the lotto.

My next questions, is if we are a party of 2, do I HAVE to order 2 meals or can we share one? It's just myself and my DD who is 9. I will post in topics.

OMG OMG OMG

I just checked right after typing my response above, and scored an 8 AM reservation for BOG! Holy smokes. Awesome.

NOW, if I can only get O'hana for dinner. That's like winning the lotto.

Congrats!

Now keep an eye on the park hours and make sure they don't become an 8:00 open or an early EMH.

Congrats!

Now keep an eye on the park hours and make sure they don't become an 8:00 open or an early EMH.

Why? What will that mean for our reservation/park plans?

I've never gotten to the park as early as 8 am. Going to be exciting and a long day!

Why? What will that mean for our reservation/park plans?

I've never gotten to the park as early as 8 am. Going to be exciting and a long day!

If they change the hours, then you're eating breakfast while everyone else is enjoying short waits and by the time you finish, lines will already be building. That may not matter to you, and that's okay. Just know that if there is an 8:00 opening, that hour will have the shortest waits of the whole day.

There ARE 8:00 Magic Hours. What will this translate into? Just a madhouse to get in?

No, you'll get in just fine. If you're staying offsite, then it doesn't make any difference. If you're staying onsite, then you're missing a very good hour for park touring with little to no wait on most rides.

Ok, gotcha. We are staying at the Boardwalk. Well, I look at it this way- if I didn't have the reservation, there's no way we would make it at that hour anyway. We are not morning people and there's nothing in MK that we feel we have to run to. My DD won't go on Splash Mountain with me (dang it!!! my favorite!) and doesn't love 7DMT. So there's that.
We have FPs for what we want, though I did plan on doing Peter Pan so that may be out of the question for the day. We take our time at MK and enjoy working the MDE app with wait times and FPs.

PLUSSSS, if we pre-order our meal maybe we can squeeze in one ride before the park officially opens at 9. :)

You don't have to order two meals, you can share one.

And since they bring out a plate of pastries for the table, you will have more than enough food for you and your little!

Enjoy!

We used to go PPO for BOG but now do breakfast there because FD makes it a steal. And it's tradition. Next if FD BB is bagged probably will switch back to Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter