Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I made a reservation for 4 but when my confirmation arrived via email it was only for 1. After 30+ minutes on hold after trying numerous Disney #'s I was told they had several glitches today but there was nothing they can do. Very disappointed :-(

This is what happened to me: I am in Alaska, so online it opened at 2AM my time. I checked regularly from 8PM-10PM my time (midnight-2AM FL time) to see if it would open early. It didn't.

I was up at 1:40AM because my dogs decided they needed out, it still was not showing lunch as a reservation option. At 2:03 AM if finally showed lunch reservations. I just chose "lunch" and it gave me a choice of 11:40 and 2:10 so I chose 11:40 and went through the steps to confirm. It kept giving me an error that it could not confirm. I tried refreshing for a long while. Eventually instead of the error message it took me all the way back to the "find a table" page. I was angry. I told myself if I wasn't up and didn't get a reservation no biggie... But when I WAS up and DID get all the way to the end then it error-ed out I was MAD. I went back to bed after my dogs finally came back in around 3AM.

I woke up to get my daughter ready for school, took her to school and made a phone call the Disney Dining (this was at 2PM FL time). I told the lady what happened after being on hold for 20 minutes. She checked and my reservation was there. I squealed and the barista at the drive through coffee shop asked if I was okay. The CM gave me the confirmation number and said it should show up sometime today on MDE. I thanked her and tried to do the survey as she was super helpful and sweet, especially considering she probably broke a lot of hearts today. The line hung up when I pressed 1.

MORAL OF THE STORY: If you think you MIGHT have had a reservation call, check your MDE and your e-mail it might be there :)

I just got two reservations after checking ever since 6:00. My mom also just got one! Check again if you have given up!! I even asked concierge at my resort and they said it was totally full for tmrw but I just had two options open up.

How are people getting their resos? We've been traveling all day and just checked into Boardwalk
Concierge just checked for Friday and had no luck for us. Ive been trying the app all day with no luck

Many people are reporting trying so many times they are getting 15 and 20+ confirmation numbers. In this event they are calling in and keeping the ONE they want.. so the pool is growing as to how many are available. Keep checking! I never got an email confirmation but it is on my MDE, as well as confirmed by a CM on the phone. I only have one, I do now know if I had more and she cancelled the extras for me, or if I only had one to begin with. That was for May 22, I also checked and tried to confirm a 2:10 or 2:30 pm for May 25. So if that is the dates for any of you some may be open if I did have multiples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter