Be Our Guest - Ordering Food In Advance?

I went into my reservation on the MDE website and there was a link under it that says "Place Your Order".

Okay, I found it! I was looking in the wrong spot! lol I was starting to think it was because I am Canadian hehehe.

Thanks for this. If I wanted to pre-order, paying OOP for kids meals for my kids, but using Snack credits for soup/cupcakes for the adults, would I just make 2 separate reservations? One for the OOP kids meals, and one for the snack credit adult soup/cupcakes? Will it allow me to pay using only snack credits for the adult reservation, or would it try to use a meal credit for the soup? (We will be on DxDP so I’d hate to waste a meal credit on QS soup!)

You would need two separate ADRs with the time for them close enough that they let you all in at the same time, and at least one adult on each reservation, but that would work. You could order just kids meals on one ADR and order snack items on the other. You don't pay until you get there, so you would just tell them you want to use snack credits.

So there are 8 of us - two families of 4 - we all have the dining plan - can I place the order for all of us and it comes off each our dining plan meals or would all 8 come off my dining plan??

So there are 8 of us - two families of 4 - we all have the dining plan - can I place the order for all of us and it comes off each our dining plan meals or would all 8 come off my dining plan??

If you're all on the same ADR all 8 will come from one room. You'll need two ADRs if you want to split up payment per family.

If you're all on the same ADR all 8 will come from one room. You'll need two ADRs if you want to split up payment per family.

I know that there are always different answers so this is the one I got LOL
if you are using the Dining Plan you will use the MagicBand and only your party will be subtracted, just make sure to let the server know there will be separate checks. We have 3 rooms, but I am the main MDE person.

Last edited:
if you are using the Dining Plan you will use the MagicBand and only your party will be subtracted, just make sure to let the server know there will be separate checks. We have 3 rooms, but I am the main MDE person.

For pre-ordering it specifically states that you can't split checks.

Not sure who gave you that answer, but if you preorder, you will NOT be able to do separate checks. The preorder page specifically tells you this when you make your preorder.

Ok next question
Cancelled the preorder
As long as someone from each room has an MDE account can that person make the preorder

Ok next question
Cancelled the preorder
As long as someone from each room has an MDE account can that person make the preorder

The preorder is linked to the ADR and I'm pretty sure the only one who can make the preorder is the one who "owns" the ADR, so only one person.

ETA: By the way, where did you find a direct line to BoG?

You would need two separate ADRs to be able to pre-order using two different room's credits.
The preorder is linked to the ADR and I'm pretty sure the only one who can make the preorder is the one who "owns" the ADR, so only one person.
ok that makes sense, so we will just have to order at the kiosk (is that right) when we get there, our reservation is at 8:05

This is an awesome place to find stuff out
And I really did try and research everything, so thank you!

You would need two separate ADRs to be able to pre-order using two different room's credits.

I'm running into this issue myself.....So if we don't pre-order and just order there can we use 3 different room's credits? Or can we still not split the checks?

I don't remember this being an issue the other times we've eaten there - but maybe we've never been with multiple groups before.

so we will just have to order at the kiosk (is that right) when we get there, our reservation is at 8:05

I'm running into this issue myself.....So if we don't pre-order and just order there can we use 3 different room's credits? Or can we still not split the checks?

I don't remember this being an issue the other times we've eaten there - but maybe we've never been with multiple groups before.

Yes, ordering at the kiosk when you get there will allow you to split the check however you want. Sorry for all the confusion. I'm not sure why BoG continues to do their preorder this way. It shouldn't be that difficult to split the check once you're there, but it may have something to do with the efficiency of the preorder time line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter