Beach cabana?

chicklet2

Mouseketeer
I read how there are poolside cabanas for rent, is there anything like this that is on the beach? If so, any pictures or I for would be awesome.

Thank you :)

I am not aware of a "beach cabana" on WDW property. There are some on Castaway Cay, Disney's private island through the cruise line.

The deal is that you are not permitted to play or swim in any of the lakes, around the beaches that they have anyway. Unfortunately there are critters in the lake - and the lakes were closed years ago. I remember when we used to swim in there all the time - but the last time I swam in the lake in the early 90's, I was bit by something - didn't break the skin, but I felt it and it scratched my skin. Later that night, I saw employees working to catch a baby gator around the dock. Yikes :eek:

So... a beach cabana may not make that much sense. The only DVC place I have seen cabanas has been Grand Floridian (but tbh, I haven't really looked at other places to see if they exist. Not sure about beach club???)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter