Beach Chair Rentals

SeanCLV

Earning My Ears
Staying at Aulani in mid-July for the first time. When I have been on other islands, there were stand-alone places to rent those short Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrellas for days or the week. It was really nice if you were doing a lot of beach-hopping. On quick glance I don't see any businesses like that around the resort, are there any?

Does the resort allow you to bring your own chairs/umbrellas to the cove? I'm going to be there on vacation, and do not want to participate in the the 6am chair claim-staking activities.

The cove at Aulani (and the adjacent resorts) are policed by Ko Olina employees. They do not allow private beach umbrellas, but chairs are ok.

Wow, thanks for the info. Definitely didn't know / expect that about the umbrella. I know Aulani allow free use of the beach chairs setup at the Lagoon, and there's always some available unlike the pool area, so you shouldn't have to bring own beach chairs to the Lagoon.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter