Beach Club

jtink60

Mouseketeer
Yay! We are so excited. I just the Beach Club for May. We own at Boardwalk and have never stayed here before. Can anyone give me any tips on enjoying our stay? Should I request a certain area? Thanks

Congrats on getting into Beach Club - we love it! Highlights will be time at the pool and access to Boardwalk and Epcot.
We prefer to stay on the lagoon or Epcot side vs the parking lot. Your choice if you like first floor, 2nd or third. We prefer first floor for easy access.
The Marketplace is set up to provide quick breakfast and nice meals but we always enjoy lunch at the pool too.
Wish I had a trip planned to BCV - enjoy!

we stayed in Rm 316-nice small balcony, close to elevators. Love BCV-close to Epcot/DHS and Beaches N cream!!:thumbsup2

Enjoy your first stay at BCV! If you request a 4th floor room, you may have a partial view of Illuminations. Also, don't miss Beaches & Cream.

If you ask for a higher floor Epcot view, you may be able to see the fireworks. The girls really enjoyed the ice cream at Beaches and Cream this past trip. I hate to admit we have stayed there 4 or 5 times and never went to the ice cream shop. Don't make the same mistake!

Just kidding- really, the only drawback to Beaches and Cream is its size. I think it has 3 booths and maybe 6 small tables, along with counter seating. When it is crowded waits can be terrible, and they don't take reservations. When it first opened, it was like a secret that only a few people knew about, but now the secret is out. Great burgers (best in WDW in our opinion) and fabulous ice cream creations in a fun atmosphere. But we keep telling everyone how terrible it is so we can still get in!

And of course, if you can stand being seen in a bathing suit after your visits to Beaches and Cream, the Stormalong Bay pool complex is BCV's other great draw.

DisnutDave said:
Just kidding- really, the only drawback to Beaches and Cream is its size. I think it has 3 booths and maybe 6 small tables, along with counter seating. When it is crowded waits can be terrible, and they don't take reservations. When it first opened, it was like a secret that only a few people knew about, but now the secret is out. Great burgers (best in WDW in our opinion) and fabulous ice cream creations in a fun atmosphere. But we keep telling everyone how terrible it is so we can still get in!

And of course, if you can stand being seen in a bathing suit after your visits to Beaches and Cream, the Stormalong Bay pool complex is BCV's other great draw.

We ate outside our last trip. I don't know if they normally serve out there or not-i don't remember seeing people out there eating before, but I prob haven't paid that close of attention.

Just got a BCV 1 BR for May at the 7 month mark. I've never stayed here either, but am looking forward to it. Have a great trip! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter