Beach question?

flexsmom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Which location has the better beach? We're going to do a beach excursion at one stop, and the Atlantis submarine with DD4 at another (she thinks the idea of going underwater without getting wet it really cool!) So, does Cozumel have the nicer beach or does Grand Cayman?

Also, of the "special" meal nights on the 7-night, if one was expendable, which would it be? I'm thinking after all this eating a night off in the cabin or hanging out by the pool might be cool, but wouldn't want to accidentally miss the best thing going!

Hi flexsmom.

Which location has the better beach?

I assume you are asking between Grand Cayman and Cozumel, although I would say the most appealing beach you'll find ashore is Castaway Cay.

Probably Grand Cayman, although I am sure other Disers can provide better insight in this regard than I. Many cruisers highly recommend Seven Mile Beach.

All the best on your cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter