Beaches & Cream on dining plan questions

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
We have done Disney, and the dining plan, but it's been a while for both. And we have never made it to Beaches & Cream. It's on my "ADR's to look for" list for our July trip but was wondering about desserts. I know the Kitchen sink does not qualify with the dining plan, but what about the No Way Jose? Or regular sundaes?

If you can save your credits for dessert unless it’s included with a meal. I’d recommend paying separate for the kitchen sink we were able to split that between four and it cost pretty close to what four ice cream cones would have somewhere else. We haven’t done the dining plan since 2018.

We've used dining credits at Beaches and Cream in the past. Looking back, we would pay OOP for it and save our dining plan credits for other places. Their ice cream options are huge and it's easy to make a meal out of just a dessert.

Looking at the menu, fairly cheap compared to a lot of other restaurants. I wouldn't use credits at this place if I were you. We have the dining plan also - we will probably make an ADR here anyway cause we want to try their sundaes but we will pay directly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter