Beautiful Ruined Moment

Great Disney Magic! That guy was a true Jedi! We have never been able to get our autistic son on stage-maybe one day.
Elizabeth:)

I have a 9 year old with autism so that made me tear up too! We are going in February and he can't wait to fight Darth Vader either. So glad that The Jedi Master made the moment magical for your son! Props to him for being so "magical"!

My DD has done the Jedi program, I can imagine her being very upset like that. She is not autistic, on spectrum but has a lot of the behaviors. She has other delays/behavior issues. And like a autistic child is very fixated on things happening like they are suppose to. So happy for that little boy, the Jedi master made things right for him. I have a special little boy that is autistic close to my heart, and I can see all of that. I hope someone at Disney got that letter!

I saw this on Pinterest not too long ago, and a CM that was there (assistant Jedi?) commented that she would pass it along to that Jedi master.

Edited to add - scroll back to the first page of comments. You read the story and the tears start flowing. You read the comments and the tears just keep coming. I love Disney.

My step so is also autistic and reading the letter made me teary. We have never been able to take him since he freaks out over PA system announcements and would never make it through the airport (or the journey from Scotland). It is nice to read about such a nice story. My DD is a CM in a different role now but she worked at studios for a couple of years. I forwarded the story to her. I wonder if she may recognize the Jedi.
It's nice to see this thank you thread. Most people seem to only want to complain.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter