Becoming Universal AP Holders and our Carnival Dream September Trip Recap

After a stop in to Honeydukes to get some treats and look around Zonkos (which would be the last time we ever would as it has been closed and Honeydukes expanded into the space) we finally stopped by the Three Broomsticks and grabbed our final Butterbeers of the trip.

It was then time to make the sad walk back thru the rest of the park to the exit. Our time was officially over at Universal on this trip. We had a ton of fun and visited the Parks so much and not once did we ever get bored of them. They keep bringing us back year after year and we always look forward to it. Espcially since we will be there again oh so soon and look forward to the Wizarding World expansion being open then.

We quickly got the vehicle loaded up and started the drive back to Tampa. The drive was obviously pretty uneventful but at least it was poaring rain like it was when we arrived 2 weeks earlier. Shortly before arriving to the Airport though I recieved on of the phone calls from Southwest that I dread getting. Although our flight would leave Tampa as scheduled it woud be delayed nearly 2 hours in Pheonix. Oh well there wasn't anything we could do about it.

After getting the car checked back in we made our way to the check in counter and got our bags checked pretty quickly. We even made it thru the Terminal and Concourse fairly quickly as well which suprised us. We then had over an hour wait until our flight. As we sat and waited I saw numerous people getting upset at the counter over the delay in Pheonix.

The flight from Tampa to Pheonix was long and uneventful and we again passed the time by watching Videos and playing games. Daniel took a nap at some point during the trip too. Soon enough after nightfall though we finally arrived in to Pheonix.

This was actually our very first time to the Pheonix airport and even the Phenoix area period. Its too bad that it was too dark to really see anything. Although we were excited to see a new airport we were dreading the fact that we would now be stuck here longer then originally anticipated. However those fears went away when I had a voicemail from Southwest saying that our original departure time had been restored. When checking the stroller in at our gate we overheard them saying that they got the ok to bring an extra plain for us instead of making us wait. Now thats customer service.

We now only had about 45 minutes to kill. We were hungry so we got some sandwiches from the only food location in the concourse. It was good but very expensive. I guess when your the only option you can charge whatever you want though. Soon enough though we were again boarding the plane where we finished our dinner as we made the flight home to Salt Lake.

The flight was quick and we were finally home where Kieras Mom picked us up after we retrieved our luggage. It was a fun trip but it felt good to be home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter