• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Being patient pays off

IsabellaandPhineas12

Earning My Ears
Just received an email this morning telling us our wait list reservation for 12/6-12/8 at VGC went through. We wait listed this at 7 months out and we got it 3 weeks before. We are so excited!

Congrats. We waitlisted SSR for 12/3-12/5 and it just came through too. It took a bit and we weren't sure if it would go through at all since this seems to be a a very busy time for DVC.

That's great!! We have 2 nights wait listed in January there and I'm still holding onto hope! Enjoy your trip!!

Congrats!! I'm am trying to be patient... We have a waitlist for BLT starting 12/21. So hoping it works out, fingers are crossed! Enjoy your stay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter