Best 2 bedroom villa for 9 people

Princess Rosie

Earning My Ears
Which 2 bedroom villa would be the best for 9 people (maximum capacity)? Specifically, looking at availability at the 7-month mark.

Old Key West for the much larger square footage than anywhere else but I still wouldn't do it. That's way too many people in way too little space, you're not going to be comfortable. Not enough seating, not enough drawer space, not enough luggage storage, not enough places to kick off your shoes, not enough showers, not enough privacy for the people sleeping in the living room, etc. etc. etc.

I think you would be much better off with 3 studios, and it'll probably be cheaper, too.

BLT Lakeview would be my target. It’s not a long shot for availability, has 3 bathrooms, and the wow factor.

Balance of preference and likelihood. For back up plan would pick OKW if we had vehicles, otherwise AKV-Kidani because we find that resort more exciting than OKW and Kidani will have 3 bathrooms like BLT. Not to throw shade on OKW - it is a great resort too.

I think you need to decide if you are going to prioritize bathrooms (BLT or Kidani) or square footage (OKW). And that depends on party makeup. If you are trying to get nine adults through showers ever single morning, you want to prioritize the bathrooms. If the nine of you includes a lot of kids who don't do the shower every single day or bathe in the evenings, then I'd prioritize the square footage of OKW.

Another vote for Riviera or Grand Floridian. The extra pulldown bed gives you more flexibility for sleeping arrangements if you get the 2-bedroom lockoff that sleeps 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter