Best ADR or Counter Service Breakfast Recommendations

I'm a big fan of breakfast at Tusker House. It's my favorite on property!

Thank you. I decided against a DP.

We never get one either. With an 11 year old and a 14 year old at adult prices it’s way too much for what they will actually consume (if the two of them combined finish one adult meal it’s an accomplishment). We also like being able to take advantage of reservations/ counter service at “neighbor” hotels like the Dolphin.

Boma is the best breakfast I've had at a resort so far. Didn't care for Kona or Ohana.

Sleepy Hollow has really good waffles.

I would recommend avoiding breakfast in Disney Springs if you are trying to hit a park and rely on the buses- it took way too long.

Also worth noting- the Starbucks on property do not have all the usual breakfast sandwiches.

Thank you

I was thinking about avoiding DS too for breakfast. I’ve been to Boma before and really liked it too. I made ADR for Kona but thinking about canceling it and just going to Captain Cooks, wanted to try the Tonga Toast or Macadamia Pancakes. I will probably try AOA for their breakfast Sandwich. I’ve been to Tusker House too and didn’t care for it. I’m going to check over all the menus.

This isn’t a breakfast but there’s a new restaurant coming next month to DS, Chicken Guy, (Guy Fierri), going to be located next to Planet Hollywood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter