• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best (and Safest) DVC Resale sites

I have bought and sold 8 different contracts through the timeshare store. Not one glitch, no ROFR, smooth processes…can’t recommend them enough.

There are around 10 different resale brokers. They are all pretty much the same.

They can't all be mentioned on here but if you do a search on Google for DVC Resale, a fair few will come up.

Ive used around 4 different brokers. It really comes down to the Title Co in my view.

Mason Title are very quick and by far the best. Ive used 3 different Title Co's.

Mason arent the cheapest, but as above, Cammy is great.

I have rented from them 4 different times. Great customer service, no issues. I have read mixed (mostly negative) reviews about those who rented via them during COVID. I don't believe there were any winners during that time....so unfortunate for everyone involved.
I've rented twice, with satisfaction both time. I did have a third rental (between the 1st and 3rd) request which occurred March 2020. It was only the "down payment" portion, and I did get that back. The 2nd use just occurred, and was a "during COVID" rental. It went well, and I intend to use them again.

I've rented twice, with satisfaction both time. I did have a third rental (between the 1st and 3rd) request which occurred March 2020. It was only the "down payment" portion, and I did get that back. The 2nd use just occurred, and was a "during COVID" rental. It went well, and I intend to use them again.

Has anyone used *******. com?
Has any one used any of these title companies?
TRCS
Hayes Title
Duncan Title
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter