Best Building/Rooms at PO-FQ ??

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
We switched our October ressie to PO-FQ using a $89 code. Hope this is a good deal ? Which building are the "best" here ?? Non-smoking is needed. Looking for somthing similar to the Martinique locatoin at CBR.

Thanks

We returned last night from POFQ Bldg. 5 which is next to the pool in the center of the resort. The non-smoking room was very clean. My wife and I took a stroll around the entire resort and I could picture enjoying any of the buildings since they are all fairly close to either the food court, bus stop or pool.

My family and I have stayed at POFQ several times and have never had a bad experience. It's our favorite moderate. Building #5 is the best building. It is a non-smoking building and is very close to the pool. If you have a "standard" view, in building #5 you look over a beautiful lawn and fountain area and it is amazingly quiet. I had a corner room on the 3rd floor one year and although the pool was just around the corner, I did not hear a thing. I would request a first floor room if you have young children. This building is also very close to the foodcourt (food is very good), main building and bus stop. Some pluses for POFQ would be that it is compact in size, so no matter where you are, you are very close to everything. Another plus is that, although you share buses with POR, the buses ALWAYS stop here first. If you are an early riser, like myself, I love taking walks around the resort in the morning. It is so peaceful and you can hear the music playing softly in the background and the grounds are beautiful. I could rave about this resort for awhile. Drop me an e-mail if you want more info.

Sounds like a great rate to me. I'm booked for April 11th and 12th for 189.00 (rack rate). I'm hoping for a code, a DC discount or AP discount. My parents are booked for April April 5-12th at the same rate.

I just got back from a 7 night stay at pofq and the room I had was 5120 and had a really great view of the river , but........i would never choose it over the riverside again.They changed our room after check in and never sent anyone to move our bags,messed up our tickets not one time but 3 times and the rooms are not in very good shape so next time we visit a moderate it will be riverside because it is a great resort all around.

Terk-1... your post took me back!! DH and I stayed at POFQ last September for our make-up honeymoon and fell in love with the resort. We had a non-smoking corner king room with a river view in building 6 - great location. I think some people don't realize how small and intimate this resort is. No matter what building you're in you won't be walking more than 5 minutes to get to anywhere! And it's VERY nice to always be picked up first and dropped off first :) The jazz music playing throughout the resort is so peaceful, and we loved the boatride to DTD.

You've made a great decision to stay here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter