Best Burger on Disney Property?

As of now, hands down the Kobe Burger from Yak & Yeti.

Had the bison burger at Geyser's Point this summer and I may be in the minority, but thought that it was nothing special. Looking forward to trying the one at Steakhouse 71.

Seconded. Not a big burger connoisseur, but opened this thread just to post this one. Wow!

We love Edison at Disney Springs for a burger. They have great drinks too and if you go at the right time, live music. Have been several times and never disappointed.

My DH is definitely a burger connoisseur. He would happily eat one almost every day, so we’ve had our fair share. I think the tops we’ve had are: The Signature Bruger at Three Bridges (CSR), Raglan Road, and City Works Eatery in Disney Springs. He thought the burgers at D-Luxe and The Edison were okay, not great.

On our upcoming trip, I’m excited about trying the burger at The Riviera’s Bar Riva!
If anything, this thread is great to find ones I haven't tried yet.

I gotta try city works. I kinda want something easier to get too to beat out the Yak&Yeti burger 😅

Smokehouse burger at City Works was fantastic. My husband & I enjoyed it more than the Yak & Yeti burger 😏

The best burger I’ve had at WDW was at Rosie’s All-American at Hollywood Studios. Nothing fancy; no brioche bun or aioli dressing or grass-fed Kobe beef, but cooked perfectly with a great texture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter