Best Character Photos

Someone wants my sunglasses

008.jpg

If we're talking about BEST character photos...then here we go...I'm ready to embarass myself with one of these. I hope this works.

DSC00712.jpg

Genie in the closet
DSC00711.jpg

Genie having a rave in the closet
DSC00713.jpg

Genie out in front of all of us, thats me with my fiancee
DSC00850.jpg

My fiancee telling Cinderella about our engagement in front of the castle
DSC00795.jpg

Stitch trying to steal my woman! lol
DSC00691.jpg

Okay I was trying to make a face but it just came off as looking terrified.

Walking with Goofy in AK
1625.jpg

Dancing with Mickey at Chef Mickey's
1484.jpg

With Tigger & Pooh at MK
0598.jpg

I know he doesn't look it, but he really did want to meet Snow White! :lmao:
0241.jpg

0248.jpg

Meeting Mickey!
0075.jpg

With Ariel at MK
0039.jpg

I decided to make a seperate reply for these pix since they're so darn cute! Rosetta was his favorite character to meet. He absolutely loved her!! And no, he's never seen the Tinkerbell movie!

1395.jpg

1398.jpg

1399.jpg

You can just see the "MOM!!!" in his eyes. "I'm talkin with my woman!" :lovestruc:lmao:
1401.jpg

1402.jpg

1404.jpg

Unfortunately all I can say is keep your eyes open. It takes a lot of work (and luck). Sometimes you need to be in the right place at the right time. Good luck to you!

The biggest "tip" I have is that be on the lookout for Secret doors around buildings. One time we were shopping in Adventureland when all of a sudden a wall opened with Alladin and his handler. We got a quick pic and autograph. If you see a big blank wall near a shop or some other place, just look it over for a door seam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter