Best Deluxe resort for 6 adults???

GrumpyGal43

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Staring to plan my 50th birthday celebration with my besties for October...I always stay at the Coronado but thinking of upgrading to a deluxe resort since it is a BIG birthday :earsboy:

Anyone have an opinion on what is the best Deluxe resort for 6 adults...would you do a suite? or 2 rooms❓

Looking for suggestions/opinions...

Thanks in advance! :flower1:

Yacht/Beach Club or Boardwalk would be great options for an October trip. Our group of 5 (that turned into 4) stayed at YC back in 2018 during October and we had a lovely time. I don't have any advice on a suite vs 2 rooms though.

3 bedroom grand villa at Grand Floridian would be nice 8-)

I would likely pick from Boardwalk, GF or Poly. Boardwalk for the proximity to Epcot for Food and Wine. GF and Poly for the overall feel and dining options. If it was my 50th I'd likely go with Boardwalk for easy Food and Wine access. Go with your gut though. All the deluxe resorts are excellent so it's unlikely you will be disappointed if you go with your first choice.

We just did a "girls trip" at YC and it was fabulous! There is so much to do in that area. I wouldn't do a suite (did a suite at YC once and it was nice, but not worth the upcharge, IMHO). I would do 2 or 3 rooms if you can afford it. 3 adults in one room with one bathroom gets a bit crowded, but if budget is an issue, it's doable. I would request 2 queen/1 daybed rooms so everyone has their own bed. The daybeds are smaller, but I'm 5'2" and I find them to be comfortable.

Edited: if budget becomes an issue, we like CSR as well - maybe splurge on club level rooms there?

Hello everyone!

Staring to plan my 50th birthday celebration with my besties for October...I always stay at the Coronado but thinking of upgrading to a deluxe resort since it is a BIG birthday :earsboy:

Anyone have an opinion on what is the best Deluxe resort for 6 adults...would you do a suite? or 2 rooms❓

Looking for suggestions/opinions...

Thanks in advance! :flower1:
Everyone’s talking villas here right? I think the only way to get comfortable unless people are getting cozy.
Love Beach Club for the age group because Epcot is walking distance and the Boardwalk and Yacht Club have great adult hang out spots.

I would stay where in budget - each person gets their own bed.

I agree. Adults will each want their own bed even if you are all friends. If everyone is paying their own way, I wouldn't assume everyone can afford what are likely the highest priced Disney hotels. What park(s) you plan to spend the most time at also matters. For example, if only going to Epcot, then staying at one of the 3 monorail resorts would be less convenient.

We just did a "girls trip" at YC and it was fabulous! There is so much to do in that area. I wouldn't do a suite (did a suite at YC once and it was nice, but not worth the upcharge, IMHO). I would do 2 or 3 rooms if you can afford it. 3 adults in one room with one bathroom gets a bit crowded, but if budget is an issue, it's doable. I would request 2 queen/1 daybed rooms so everyone has their own bed. The daybeds are smaller, but I'm 5'2" and I find them to be comfortable.

Edited: if budget becomes an issue, we like CSR as well - maybe splurge on club level rooms there?
CSR is my go to resort. I stay there every year :) love it there!

Everyone’s talking villas here right? I think the only way to get comfortable unless people are getting cozy.
Love Beach Club for the age group because Epcot is walking distance and the Boardwalk and Yacht Club have great adult hang out spots.
Thank you :)

I would absolutely find out what works budget wise for the rest of your party before doing anything.

Yeah this question definitely comes down to budget. It’s also why I never plan big trips with a group on the same reservation (almost wound up paying for 5 nights at the bungalows at Poly) due to people committing to something and not following through. So in my opinion it’d probably be best to do connecting rooms with your party.

I wouldn't rule out the Swan or Dolphin and getting 2 rooms. You get the proximity to Epcot/HS but at a smaller price tag than YC/BC/BW. Their ap is also fantastic for last minute requests like towels, pillows, cofffee, etc. I requested a fresh set of towels last year, turned the shower on, and the towels were delivered before I even got in! It has become our go-to area because we hate the bus system and you can walk to 2 parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter