Best dining experience for a 12 year old girl?

Ilovedis30

Mouseketeer
Hi,
So I have already booked CBR for 6 days in july and will be taking my 12yo DD. I'm trying to make 2-3 dining ressies and am not sure where to choose. Would definately appreciate any reviews,ideas,imput.

Have you looked at all the menus?

A bit more info on DD would help determine what she likes and what she may think is cool.

Without any more info on her likes, I would just advise you sitting down with her and looking at menus, see what strikes her fancy. Make a list and ask for opinions on them if you like.

Some 12 yr old girls are girly, some are tom boys and others fit somewhere in between......

I for one at 12, would have never liked CRT and yet my friend would've died to eat there. LOL

Are you looking for food or atmosphere?? The Poly Luau may be a good choice, Hoop-de-Doo is really but both are signature dining. The Sci-Fi may also be fun, even thought I dont think the food is that good, but kids like it there. Whispering canyon is another fun spot for kids.

I have an 11 yo DD and she likes Whispering Canyon, Sci Fi and 50's because they are fun but she will also go to Chefs, LeCellier, and Jiko because she is kind of a foodie. She actually said to not go to any princess meals this year so I guess she is outgrowing them which makes me sad...

My 11DD loved the California Grill. I thought it may be too formal but it wasn't and the view was out of this world!!!:wizard:

For years, DDs favorites have been Boma, Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time Cafe. She also really enjoys Tangerine Cafe and the counter service place in Mexico, as well as San Angel Inn.

Thanks soo much everbody for all your suggestions:goodvibes, As to what we're looking for .....I think a little of both? good food and atmosphere. This will be her first disney dining experience, so I want it to make an impression. So far I made a ressie at rainforest cafe. The sci fi diner looked really cool, but the food not that great? Oh and this may be a dumb question but what is "signature dining" in comparison with reg dining experience?
My DD is a normal 12 princess:into Hannah Montana and all those shows on disney channel, not like the 12 going on 18 type,lol. Any reviews of Shutters at CBR? Thats where we'll be staying.

Again thanks in advance :thumbsup2

Signature dinning is refered to the more "up scale" dinning experieneces.
They are 2 TS dinning credits if on the DDP or more expensive than other restaurants.
The atmospheres are more sophisticated and some have a dress code that is more than casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter