This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Best Disney Restaurant that is under the radar

PALionKingfan

Mouseketeer
What is your best restaurant that is not one people typically rave about? I am talking about a place that you can get a reservation relatively easily and isn't a place most people talk about on these threads. For me it is Trail's End for dinner. You get the Hoop-Dee-Do food plus a lot more and it is a lot cheaper and you can almost always book a reservation here. I'm curious what other people's restaurants in this criteria are.

The Wave. And I thought Captain's Grille breakfast was the best on property and could always get a seat there within 5-10 minutes of walking up.

The Wave! (Although I think it gets talked about here a fair amount.) I've enjoyed lunch, dinner, and especially breakfast there. Relaxing, convenient, pretty easy to get into.

I 2nd Yak and Yeti. Also love Teppan Edo. For a party of two we can always get in both without reservations.

My favorite was Captain's Grille, and it's really too bad that it won't be back. Of what's left, I also agree with The Wave.

Not sure about reservations, but DH and I will usually go into The Wave between Christmas and New Years and have no problem getting a seat at the bar. You're able to order from the full menu. We've never been disappointed in the food.

Another vote for the House of Blues. The shrimp & grits are awesome!!!!! Has outdoor and indoor seating with live music. The food and service was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter