Best Disneyland Restaurants for value - wwyd?

Our top restaurant picks for DL resort:

Sit down: 1) Napa Rose - hands down the best and most expensive meal we’ve had @ DLR 2) Steakhouse 55 - hope it returns some day 3) Carthay Circle Lounge Alfresco 4) Lamplight Lounge 5) Trader Sam’s 6) Wine Country Trattoria 7) GCH Craftsman Bar and Grill

Quick Service: 1) Flo’s V8 Cafe 2) Earl of Sandwich 3) Bengal BBQ 4) Cappuccino Cart - coffee and breakfast burrito 5) Rancho Del Zocalo 6) Ronto Roasters 7) Pacific Wharf Cafe

Agree on food portions, they're pretty decent. We'll usually get lunch (Blue Bayou, Rancho, Golden Horseshoe, etc) and then get something light for dinner like a Mickey pretzel with cheese. It works great because then you're not too full in the evening. Or, do Plaza Inn character breakfast and then skip lunch all the way through to dinner. Sometimes we'll share but it's sometimes easier to just get individual entrées and then skip a meal later (and maybe a few snacks sprinkled in there).

I would keep Blue Bayou, we've always had a fantastic experience there (food, presentation, service). Expensive? Yes. It's not unusual for me to spend $200-$400 on a meal for 3-5 + tip (including app, entrée, dessert, cocktail). I would also keep Plaza Inn because we've really enjoyed this every time we've done it. Lots of characters, good interaction, and a variety of good food.

Highly recommend:
-Blue Bayou
-Plaza Inn
-Stage Door Café
-Refreshment corner for a Mickey pretzel
-Rancho del Zocalo
-Smoke Jumpers grill
-Pym's Test Kitchen

Outside of the park? We really love Pizza Press. The Chronicle is our favorite and so delicious. I think the pizzas are $10 and can be split between 2.

I felt Plaza Inn at dinner time is a great value. I was very stuffed after the delicious fried chicken dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter