Best / Favorite TS at EPCOT.

disneyfand

Earning My Ears
I currently have a resi for Coral Reef for the four of us in Dec. I have been reading some poor reviews of the place. Only one of us in the group is a big fish eater. Any recomendations for a good TS restaurant that is on the DDP? My second choise is Le Cellier. Any seconds to that nomination? Other places we will be eating on this trip is Boma, Crystal Palace, Ohana ( ADR'd) and possible WCC. Thank you. :thumbsup2

We had dinner at Coral Reef in July. Our best meal the whole week. They have more than fish. I had a great steak. :thumbsup2 We had lunch at Le Cellier. It was good but not our best meal. We will definately return to CR next year but I doubt LC. We want to try Ohana & Boma next year too. Can't wait.

We had dinner at both Coral Reef and Le Cellier on our trip this August. We are planning on going back next August on the dining plan and my DS14 wants to go to Le Cellier twice and and coral reef once. They are both very good restaurants. If your not big fish eater, i would recommend Le Cellier.

Le Cellier is our fave. We had adrs for Chefs in France and I switched to Kona. I do not recommend San Angel :sad2:

Le Celliers is GREAT! We have never been to Coral Reef so really cannot comment;)

Ate at both the last week of August. Le Cellier was excellent (filet and shrimp/pasta dish,as well as apps were superb). Coral Reef was very good, but Le Cellier was definately a better meal all the way around, plus no wait. CR was a 1/2hour or more wait, even with ADR's. I will eat at Le Cellier again my next trip, but will definately try other restaurants before going back to Coral Reef.

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

If only one of you like seafood then I would go somewhere else since it is mostly a seafood menu. I have never had an issue at Coral Reef, in fact we have always had a great time and better than average food and coming from the NorthEast I am fairly particular on my seafood.

I like Le Cellier, Chef de France or Biergarten. For each it was a great atmosphere, food and service. The other places had either bad food or bad service and I hate that....mind you they were sub-par IMO.

Hope this helps!

LeCellier is awesome! Budget plenty of time, as service is slow, but it's worth it!

Aloha! :sunny:

I think you should go to coral reef, every place has good and bad reviews. You need to form your own opinion, if you don't go then you will never know.

When we went in May my absolute favorite dinner was at Chefs de France...I had the BEST steak of my life there! Le Cellier was also a very nice meal...nice subdued atmosphere and a the maple creme brulee is GREAT! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter