Best grocery delivery service??

If you have a Prime account is it correct that delivery is free?
I usually order Margarita too and have to do through InstaCart but maybe Prime will be better and just order the wine/beer.
I wonder if there is a big price difference. I guess I will look.
Delivery is free with Prime Now if your order total is $35 or higher. If it's less than $35 there's a $5 delivery charge.

Instacart is great, no issues at all. However ordering alcohol with any service and having it dropped with bell services is a risk- bell services may refuse it. I get beer from the Speedway gas station opposite Boardwalk or at Disney Springs.

Found Instacart just as good as Garden Grocer. I did 2 near identical baskets and Instacart was around 50% cheaper than GG. GG lost a customer, no difference in service. No need to sign anything for Instacart and if you get the app you get notifications.

If anyone needs a code for Instacart, I used this one and got $10 off https://inst.cr/t/u5ppYDKdf

Anyone know if Target has delivery service? I recall seeing that they had it listed, but don't see it anywhere now. They still offer it here where I live is PA. Thanks

We did our second order for this trip with Amazon Now.
whole Foods is doing some of the products. So more to choose from.....but didn't know and you have a shopping cart for each so have to pay for them separately. Heard they were working on that
last time I used Prime Now it was one bill, but I noticed doing my list this time it was two carts, how did that work paying separately and is it all delivered at the same time? Any help is appreciated.

Currently Publix instacart.

:earsboy: Bill
Just used them for the first time today and we thought they were great! The only thing I wasn't sure of was if we had to meet them outside to show ID because we ordered beer and wine or wait in the room and do it there.

last time I used Prime Now it was one bill, but I noticed doing my list this time it was two carts, how did that work paying separately and is it all delivered at the same time? Any help is appreciated.

2 bills, 2 deliveries, and 2 minimums for free delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter