Best Hamburger in Disneyland or DCA

We just got back and I thought the best burger was at Taste Pilots. I had other burgers but that was by far the best.

Just to add, Ariel's grotto was great, as was Blue Bayou. I was shocked at how fast the food was ready at BB. Normally that would annoy me, but with two hungry kids it was perfect!

Agree that Taste Pilots is very good. The toppings bar make it that much more special. Village Haus has been horrible for as long as I can remember (20+ years :eek: ) and the best kept secret is for sure White Water Snacks. I love everything there. And it is very, very fresh. The strawberries are a nice treat, and always huge and sweet. Super large portions, way too many fries, piping hot and slightly crisp...delicious...and I am not a "fry person", go figure! :) Have fun and good luck.

P.S. We love Ariel's Grotto, too, but it seems not too many people do. They have a decent cheeseburger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter