Best low cost dining options at EPCOT

We are on a tight budget this trip folks (& no we wont be at EPCOT for F&W) so any suggestions for a late lunch/early dinner counter service type meal around $10 per person. Obviously this means TS is impossible. Suggestions?
At counter service meals you can order from the kids menu, so this might help you stay on budget. One other thing to consider is that you could still book a TS reservation and just order a couple of apps and water. There is nothing that states you have to order a meal, just so you know.

As for QS meal options -France has the pastry quick service (can come up with the name) but i believe it was reasonably priced.
Pecos bill at MK is a place which has a toppings bar so you can order something and extend it a bit with adding toppings.

Keep in mind some of the restaurant lounges - Nomad or Brown Derby - again another place where you can order apps and water.

I'm not sure when your trip is but i would slowly start buying discount disney gift cards (target offers them with the target red card). You can save 5%, which doesn't sound like much but it can add up. This might help stretch your dining budget.

there’s a Bbq place in America...

Regal Eagle doesn’t have an opening date yet.

OP, another way to save money is to bring snacks, lunches, and refillable water bottles in with you. Just don’t bring glass- security won’t let it in for obvious reasons.

Regal Eagle doesn’t have an opening date yet.

OP, another way to save money is to bring snacks, lunches, and refillable water bottles in with you. Just don’t bring glass- security won’t let it in for obvious reasons.

My bad — there used to be a bbq stand/place behind Block&Hans ( it may have just been part of the Flower and Garden Festival as that’s when we usually go) — just realized that it’s gone and the Regal Eagle will replace it but on the other side of the building. Thanks for the correction!!

Les Halles is around $10-12 a person for a pretty good/filling sandwich and drink. We also like the bratwurst at Sommerfest, and that's around $10 and comes with chips.

Chinese. But it’s not that good.

If you go during food and wine, you can keep the cost down by picking small items across a few vendors.

We had a delicious chicken sandwich and an individual quiche at Les Halles in December and it was $16 with the tax. Also check out Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. Their platters easily serve 2 adults; DH, DD, and I usually get one platter and a side and it's plenty for 3 of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter