Best mode of transportation for party of 6

txbug

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. Ok we are thinking about flying to WDW and I need to know the most economical way to transport six people to ASMusic from Airport. Four are adults and two are children.

Also, I want to know who is the most reliable. I seem to remember reading somewhere about one or two of the limo places did not have good service.

Thanks to all those that can help me save some money! :D

Mears is $ 27 per person round trip for adults and $19 for kids. Four adults and two kido is $ 146. You can get a limo for under $100 and I just rented a full-size for $ 142 for a week from National. Try Tiffany for a limo (there is a $5 discount coupon on line) or shop arpund for a rental on line - there is National, Budget, Alamo, Avis, Hertz plus many more right at the airport. In both cases you have access to local stores and groceries to save more money and to see the other Orlando sights. See www.mousesaver.com for more ground travel info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter