Best nighttime show for little girls???

laptopgirl

Earning My Ears
I'm expecting my 3yo and 4yo dds to survive only one nighttime show during our stay...any suggestions?

Heather:D :)

My 2 1/2 yoa dd really enjoyed the Luau at the Poly. She ran right up to the front and danced the night away!

The fireworks at MK in front of Cindy's castle was my 4yr old DD favorite. The best part was when she saw Tink fly down from the castle. That (by far) was one of our most memorable (magical) moments of the entire trip...and the one she tell's everyone about.:)

I think the MK fireworks are good and you can see them from some of the hotels (we saw them from the WL beach). A word of advice, unless your dds like loud noise and darkness avoid Illuminations at Epcot. We were still in the park at the beginning and DD (3 1/2) freaked. It was so dark that we had trouble getting to the monorail quickly to get her out of there. Have a great trip.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter