Best no park resort

Like one of the other posters stated, Universal has some nicely themed newer hotels and they are far more reasonable than WDW.
If price isn't a factor, AKL...
If you want a nice new hotel for a great price, I'd stay at Cabana Bay at Universal.

I should have added that I have a little bit of heartburn with AKL. We had this cruise get cancelled last November and had already prepaid for AKL savannah view for a night and the went to the parks for a few days staying at Coronado. Yes it was crazy during Covid, but we had a view of the dumpster, less than 20 yards of savannah before you look at the service road. No food options after 6:30 because there was only one restaurant and it was too full for the night AND full price for the room. Might try again, but after 2 months of emails, calls and talking to multiple levels of management, they decided we had a Savannah view and life sucks during covid basically. Can't remember the room number now, but all the way down the hall in Kidanai are not savannah view, no matter what they sell them as!!

Maybe we should try again with it being actually open again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter