best off-site for 3 1/2 yr. old

2dodisney

Earning My Ears
Greeting...I'm so happy to have found this board...I've already learn so much....we (DH, DD, and me) are planning a trip this April and already have rooms on-site for 3 nights....DH has agreed to let us extend the visit for 3 more nights :D However, he would rather save a little and stay off-site for those nights. Any suggestions on a good place to stay in the 70 or less range considering we have a 3 1/2 yr. old (this trip is really for her because I'll be almost 7 mo. pregnant and it's sort of a last family trip before the family gets bigger). We'll be in our own vehicle and I'm not sure if we would want to drive in to WDW each day or take a shuttle. I know we'll have to break during the day for DD as well as myself (which is one reason on-site might be better)....oh well, I could go on and on about this and it's about to drive me nuts...

thanks ahead of time for any help

Not quite sure of the prices at the moment, but Holiday Inn Family Suites is one of the best off-site properties for kids in Florida. You could also look at the Caribe Royale and Buena Vista Suites, while the Holiday Inn Main Gate East is more budget-oriented yet still kid-friendly. The new Gaylord Palms resort (formerly the Opryland Resort) has masses of family fun, but is probably closer to Disney prices.

We have booked a room at the Hotel Royal Plaza at Downtown Disney for $70 per night using the rate at mousesavers.com. I have never stayed there, but it looks good and Mary at mousesavers gives it good reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter