Best outlet centre

Galwayman81

Earning My Ears
Hi all

We are back to visit Orlando in June for a second time , and this time we plan to do a bit of shopping

We have Florida Mall on our list

But between the premium outlet on international drive or the Vineland one , which is the best or is there much difference?

Really not a lot of difference. Mostly the same stores at both but a few differences. Check the store directory online to see if you might miss something you really want. We usually hit both in a single trip as the Character Warehouse often has somewhat different merch. at the two locations. Vineland is easier to get to from Disney area.

You have to check the directory of both places to see if there is a particular store you want to go. 90% of them are at both. However, there stores that are only at one of them. For example, Victoria's Secret is only at I-Drive. Lululemon is only at Vineland. You might end at both.

In the post covid world found our last shopping trip to Vineland disappointing but still shocked by the gas prices for the unwary at the prior Shell station

Most of the outlet malls have the same stores. The outlets on I Drive near Universal has a Brahmin outlet 1 of 4 in the US.

A quick tip for the Vineland location. We just returned today from a visit to Orlando and found the parking even worse than ever with valet and on-line paid app spots taking up most prime space now. The lot was at a crawl on Sunday and not much better on Wednesday. BUT try parking in the new part of the mall on the North side of Vineland and spots were available aplenty. There is a traffic light in front of Ford's Garage and a signalled crosswalk a little further West. It is a (maybe?) 3-4 minute extra walk across to the main part of the mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter