Best place for seating for parades and fireworks

frostymom

Mouseketeer
Just like the title said.

Where are the best places for seats for fireworks and parades. How soon should we get to the perfect spot?

What restaurant has the best seating for these as well?

thanks in advance!

I'll just say my favorite, if you dine at Ohana's at the Polynesian at the right time you can catch the MK fireworks with a live sound feed straight from the park played through the speakers.

My favorite place for the MK parade in the afternoon is right across from liberty tree tavern. We get our position right at 45 minutes bf the parade grab a snack and enjoy some people watching. For wishes and spectro we like to grab a seat right across the street from Casey's corner. Again we grab our spot and one of us goes and grabs a dog and picnic till the parade! For Illuminations we have been very lucky to get and ADR at Rose and Crown pub and got lucky to get outdoor seating. I hope this helps

Sharron
CR March 2007
Poly Feb. 2008
DL July 2009
CR June 4-11, 2010!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter