• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to buy SW tickets

dahess

WDWFAN101
We are planning on going to Sea World for 1 day. Where is the best place to buy tickets for our family of 5? Thanks!

Did a search on prices before I bought and Ticketmania had the best deal on single day passes (2nd day free). They were 49.00 including tax with no shipping fee. I've bought Disney Hopper passes from them before and they came with a whole packet full of guides and coupons. ~:D~

I bought my tickets on seaworld.com and printed them at home. I saved 10% (paid $46.76 per ticket +tax) and didn't have to pay shipping. They also gave me coupons to print for the luau ($6 off), to dine with shamu ($5 off) and sharks underwater grill (free dessert). I thought this was a pretty good deal.

We're going in June and were wondering the same thing. Thanks everyone for posting what they've found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter