Best place to trade in Hopper Passes for AP

yyzgurl

Mouseketeer
We have 2 Four day Magic My Way hopper passes and want to upgrade to a AP with our DVC discount. Where do you recommend doing this? We have heard some people running into trouble because the CM did not totally understand what they were doing. We will be at OKW so DTD is close by. We were thinking of doing it there but were unsure if it was a good place to get it done.

Thanks for your help! :flower:

It wasnt crowded and they all knew what I was talking about when I wanted to trade in or upgrade passes. I went several times during our stay and they were all very experienced and helpful. (Lots of old passes)

I cant say the same for some of the other locations. Epcot was helpful but my CM didnt know how to upgrade my AP and had to call for help. This took a while and the people behind me were looking at me like I had 16 items in the 15 item express lane.

The GR at the Typhoon Lagoon was on the rude side and basically didnt want to help me.

I will use DTD from now on. They stay open late (10pm or 11?) and there are 2 locations. One in the Marketplace by Ghiardelli's and one on the Westside by the PI Arch sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter