Best Pool hoppin pools?

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
Thoughts?

Staying at the VGF, and just wanted other options.

I wanted to check out Stormalong Bay, but I know pool hopping is not allowed there.

Thoughts?

Staying at the VGF, and just wanted other options.

I wanted to check out Stormalong Bay, but I know pool hopping is not allowed there.

You also cannot hop to any AKV/AKL pools or BLT or Dunes Cove pool (BCV).

Coronado Springs (Dig Site) is neat. SSR has three themed pool areas.

the Polyn (if it not closed) has a nice one and within walking distance

boy forgot that once VGF is open - can't pool hop at GF any longer

I always thought that you can't swim in any pool but the resort you were staying at. Is it true that you can unless it's a dvc resort

I always thought that you can't swim in any pool but the resort you were staying at. Is it true that you can unless it's a dvc resort

DVC members using their points to stay at a DVC resort are permitted to pool hop to certain pools and are barred from others. There are also certain periods of time when pool hopping is blacked out, usually around holidays.

Cash guests only get to swim at the pool at their resort.

DVC members not staying at DVC resorts cannot use any pool other than WDW resorts they are staying at. If a DVC member is not staying on the property, they cannot swim at any pool.

Guests who rent a reservation from a member cannot pool hop. Guests who stay with a member on a DVC points reservation can pool hop with the member as long as pool hopping is permitted during their trip.

DVC members using their points to stay at a DVC resort are permitted to pool hop to certain pools and are barred from others. There are also certain periods of time when pool hopping is blacked out, usually around holidays.

Cash guests only get to swim at the pool at their resort.

DVC members not staying at DVC resorts cannot use any pool other than WDW resorts they are staying at. If a DVC member is not staying on the property, they cannot swim at any pool.

Guests who rent a reservation from a member cannot pool hop. Guests who stay with a member on a DVC points reservation can pool hop with the member as long as pool hopping is permitted during their trip.

Cannot hop if your staying on points at regular resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter