Best Price on PHP?

Wislodgers

Mouseketeer
Maybe someone can help me. Where is the best price for PHP tickets? Is it FloridaOrlandoTickets,
Connections, or DC discounts. From what I have been reading, I do not think it is the DC discount.

We are debating between the 5, 6, or 7 day plus tickets. We are DVC members, so we know we will
be going back. It will not pay for us to get APs, but maybe it is worth it to get the 7 day. Our trip next
January, we only need about 5 days worth of park days. We are thinking though for the extra money,
the 2 extra days on the 7 day tickets are a good deal, then we will have days paid for our next trip.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thank-you for any information!!!

When I was looking for our family the cheapest price was Connections. This was for 2 adult and 1 child 7 day PHP.

You have to carefully price out each company and see because they all seem to handle shipping differently. Some of them include it in the price per ticket, some of them charge a flat fee per order, etc. etc. etc.

Of course -- regardless of where you buy them - cheap is a relative term!
:D

I got my PHP (5 day) for 235.66 ea (adult) and had no problems using them at
WDW...it was a great buy. (10% off)

Hulabird
AUG/SEP 2001
carib01a.gif

By the way that was through Connections and it included tax and free shipping.
I also got 2 day USF/IOA passes for 76.55 ea

Hulabird

AUG/SEP 2001
carib01a.gif

We ordered the 5 Day PLUS 4 options from Floridaorlandotickets for $245, tax included! They also threw in a 30 minute AT&T phone card for free. The tickets came in 2 days...GREAT deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter