Best quick service breakfast?

KTwiegs

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will have one child free morning in the parks so I was hoping to have a nice breakfast together.
Any suggestion would be great!
thanks

Which park will you be in that morning? Or will you be picking a park based on breakfast options?

I liked the BOG breakfast. The food was really good and the atmosphere is really cool. I had the French toast and others in my party had the eggs with sausage and bacon. We were all very full well past lunch.

I also enjoyed the BOG breakfast, but I’m not sure if I would pay OOP for it! Go for it on the dining plan if not I would a fruit and Nutella waffle at sleepy hollow.

The Wave is small buffet or order off menu and is a lovely restaurant and atmosphere.

If you're going to MK, it might be worth a stop at the Polynesian / Captain Cook's.. It's easy enough to take the boat to MK (which has nice views of 7SL and the surrounding resorts.. and not to mention they do serve my username's namesake! However I'm not sure how romantic it would be compared to BoG?

I like the Les Halles idea and that's what I'd do if just my wife and I. It's usually really quite in the morning around Les Halles because world showcase doesn't open till 11. Be Our Guest is pretty good but super hectic.

I love Les Halles for a kid-free breakfast and morning followed by a nice stroll around World Showcase.
France is open for breakfast, but world showcase doesn't open till 11 to walk around other than UK down to futureworld.

Walking back to Le Halles for breakfast at RD is one my my all time favorite things to do. No one else around during the walk and very few other people there for breakfast.

I would start at Les Halle's in France, have a mimosa and then wander to teh Boardwalk and check out the lobbies in the resorts. From there I would hop over to the monorail line and see the lobbies and then take the boat to WIlderness lodge. Orr any other variation of this plan. The resorts are lovely this time of year.

One other resort that is gorgeous and one that is often missed if you have children in tow is Animal kingdom Lodge. You could start there with breakfast at Mara and then head over to the MK and hop on the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter