Best rate for BC in July?

musicmom3

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what to expect for mid-July in codes for the Beach Club? Since this is "value season," the standard rate is $289. Thanks for any info!

Last year we stayed at the YC for 5 nights with UPHP included for $2,734.00. That was 2 adults, 2 juniors, and 1 child. It was a special room and pass code I found on disney.com.

We went for July 4th, 2001. We used a code and got a standard view at the BC for $179.00 plus tax. Not bad. I haven't seen that deep of a discount lately.

PamNC

We went in July 2001 (July 15 - 23) and got a rate of $169 plus tax. Last year I was quoted $189 plus tax for the BC for July 10th - 20th (but we chose the GF at $204 plus tax). Hope this helps a bit.

I would be surprised if you couldn't get something similar again this year, but who knows.

The information does help, thanks! I am one of those people who was not given the "bounceback rate" opportunity for our upcoming July BC stay when I was at WL in February, and the email I wrote to WDW asking for the bounceback rate to be applied retroactively resulted in an offer of $193 for a standard rate. The Disney folks couldn't have been nicer, by the way, and it was a pleasure to have such positive contact. I accepted the $193 rate, but at the end of the conversation the CM said something about the package being non-refundable...so I guess I accepted a package rate, as opposed to a "room only" rate to get that price? I know the refund policies are different when you book through different places. Anyway, I was pretty carried away with dreams of July at that point, and not my usual questioning self. I am awaiting my confirmation to see what's what with thatnon-refundable language, and was just wondering if I was likely to see a better rate come along, which might make the non-refundable thing a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter