Best recommendation for third party Scooter rental places at Disneyland

I can strongly recommend Select Mobility Scooters
https://anaheimscooters.com/?utm_so...UfmqhPJMWOUKhnyJrmAAcQAF3DrP3UhMaAk7_EALw_wcB

They are located across the street from Disneyland at one of the Best Westerns on Harbor. Often if you rent from them you can also park there for the same price as the Disneyland parking structures and just drive the ECV across the street if you only need to rent for a day, but they will deliver to your hotel as well.

they have excellent customer service (not quite as good as Gold Mobility in Florida, but it is up there) and they use the extended batteries in their equipment and keep their equipment in decent condition (again not quite the same level as Gold, but at least the batteries are in good shape and the scooters are not completely falling apart like some)

I can strongly recommend Select Mobility Scooters
https://anaheimscooters.com/?utm_so...UfmqhPJMWOUKhnyJrmAAcQAF3DrP3UhMaAk7_EALw_wcB

They are located across the street from Disneyland at one of the Best Westerns on Harbor. Often if you rent from them you can also park there for the same price as the Disneyland parking structures and just drive the ECV across the street if you only need to rent for a day, but they will deliver to your hotel as well.

they have excellent customer service (not quite as good as Gold Mobility in Florida, but it is up there) and they use the extended batteries in their equipment and keep their equipment in decent condition (again not quite the same level as Gold, but at least the batteries are in good shape and the scooters are not completely falling apart like some)
That’s great to hear! I was also looking at Scootaround which is about $30 less expensive than Select Mobility but I'd rather pay a little more knowing we'll get better service/equipment.

That’s great to hear! I was also looking at Scootaround which is about $30 less expensive than Select Mobility but I'd rather pay a little more knowing we'll get better service/equipment.
Just a heads up, do not use Scootaround, their batteries die about 1/2 way through the day with no warning and you have to take it to the front of the park outside security to get it replaced. Cloudofgoods is equally bad.

Soaring Scooters has good customer service, but the models of equipment they have require a lot of upper body strength to operate, you will get worn out from doing so, but their batteries will last all day and then some.

I do not know what Select Mobility's policy is on getting equipment replaced as DH and I have never needed to do so.

I just used apple scooter at the beginning of the month and this is the second time I have used them. The scooter is super solid and the battery lasted so long that I didn’t even have to remotely think about charging it. We were doing 12 hour days and stayed about a six minute walk from the park. The battery didn’t even go down by any of the indicators until we were getting back to the hotel late that night.

I just used apple scooter at the beginning of the month and this is the second time I have used them. The scooter is super solid and the battery lasted so long that I didn’t even have to remotely think about charging it. We were doing 12 hour days and stayed about a six minute walk from the park. The battery didn’t even go down by any of the indicators until we were getting back to the hotel late that night.
Apple scooter was really good before COVID, then really bad when they first reopened, likely because their equipment sat for so long during COVID, then they closed up shop again, I was unaware that they did indeed reopen again. I cannot attest to how good or bad they are currently, as we have used the others I listed since COVID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter