Best Restaurant for FITS Breakfast

SusanDK

DIS Veteran
This is my first posting, although I've been reading this board addictively for the past six months. I've learned a lot and have already taken advantage of some of the tips for our upcoming trip in early December.

We have ordered FITS tickets for our trip (we will be flying in from Denmark) and these include one breakfast at select restaurants, the list of which is displayed on mousesavers (I would post the link but not sure if that is allowed?).

It is just my husband and me, no kids, so we will pass on the character breakfasts. :D

What would any of you recommend as the nicest breakfast and best value among those we can select from?

We prefer being served, not a buffet, and we are late risers, so would likely get to the restaurant fairly late in the breakfast opening hours.

I'm guessing maybe Spoodles or Grand Floridian Cafe?

Since we will eat late breakfast, we will use it as more of a brunch and skip lunch that day. I see some of the restaurants offer steak & eggs which sounds like something my husband would enjoy. We are not big carb-eaters, and particularly do not like sugary sweet carbs for breakfast.

Lastly, we hate to book anything in advance since we never know how the mood is going to strike us on any particular day, or where will be heading that day. Since we aren't doing a character breakfast, will we be ok at most of the other restaurants for breakfast without a PS?

Thanks for any input!

Susan

We have not been to either one but....I've heard good things about Spoodles for breakfast. I would say that you would be ok without a PS for early Dec. I would call that morning or the night before and make one just to be on the safe side.
I have also heard good things about breakfast at Kona Cafe at the Poly as well as the Yacht Club Galley. Good luck and have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter