Best Restaurant for Teens in Epcot Resort Area

samara

Mouseketeer
We’re staying at the Dolphin for the first time in June, planning to come in fairly early in the day to enjoy the resort and pool. Would like to take our two teens out for a fairly nice dinner somewhere they would enjoy. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Beaches and Cream is always a good choice, its in the Beach and Yacht Club resort area.

Teppan Edo. We’ve never been there but have done hibachi a bunch and our oldest always got a kick out of it. He would be the one the chef would toss a shrimp to snd he’d catch it in his mouth out of mid air. Just fun stuff but still a bit upscale!

Assume for a moment that all the places re-open, Beaches and Cream is probably the best teen choice. Many of the spots around the Boardwalk area and EPCOT resorts are seemingly more upscale, posh places like Yachtsman Steakhouse, Shulas, Flying Fish, etc.

The only drawback to Beaches and Cream is that an ADR there is like the Holy Grail of ADRs.

If not in a park then how about Il Mulino?
Teens can typically find something they like at Italian restaurants

We’re staying at the Dolphin for the first time in June, planning to come in fairly early in the day to enjoy the resort and pool. Would like to take our two teens out for a fairly nice dinner somewhere they would enjoy. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

You have some of the best restaurants on property right at the Swan/Dolphin! My teen loves bluezoo and Kimono's (if they like sushi). Il Mulino is also very good. All lovely restaurants, though, Kimono's is a little more casual than the other two.

fairly nice dinner somewhere they would enjoy.
I think Beaches and Cream is wonderful for dessert, but if I was looking for a "fairly nice dinner" that would not be where I would go - it is a soda shop. My friend was just at Epcot with his teens and they enjoyed Chefs de France, but not all teens would enjoy that type of food, so it depends on your kids. That said, France is pretty close to the exit you would use to return to your hotel, so fairly convenient. I agree that the Dolphin/Swan has some nice restaurants and might be the easiest choice. If you feel up to a walk over to Beaches and Cream for dessert that might be a fun after-dinner activity.

I think Beaches and Cream is wonderful for dessert, but if I was looking for a "fairly nice dinner" that would not be where I would go - it is a soda shop. My friend was just at Epcot with his teens and they enjoyed Chefs de France, but not all teens would enjoy that type of food, so it depends on your kids. That said, France is pretty close to the exit you would use to return to your hotel, so fairly convenient. I agree that the Dolphin/Swan has some nice restaurants and might be the easiest choice. If you feel up to a walk over to Beaches and Cream for dessert that might be a fun after-dinner activity.

Thanks! We won’t be using a park admission that day, so Chefs de France is out, but I bet it would be great! Can you just get dessert from Beaches and Cream without a reservation?

Thanks! We won’t be using a park admission that day, so Chefs de France is out, but I bet it would be great! Can you just get dessert from Beaches and Cream without a reservation?

Sadly, the walk-up window is closed right now.
But when we were there last month waiting to be seated, I saw them sitting people at outdoor tables that were walk-ups.
Hoping that window re-opens soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter