Best Restaurant in Epcot?

Another vote for Le Cellier. We ate their in December with the CP dinner package and it was the best meal we have ever had. We also ate their two years ago and also enjoyed it. My brother and sister-in-law had never eaten their even though they have been to WDW many times -- they said they never would have thought to go to the Canandian restaurant. They absolutely loved it, and said it was their best meal ever their. Everyone had beef. I had the one with the mushroom risotto -- so, so good!

Le Cellier is my favorite. Cheddar cheese soup, pretzel breadsticks, tender steak and maple creme brulee.

Le Cellier in Canada.

For and appetizer I had the wasbi slaw and srimp.OH I wish I had that right in front of me know, filete mignon with mashed potatoes, very tender and for dessert I had the cheesecake...oh what a meal

I agree wholeheartedly with those who stay away from food they can easily get at home, which means that we also head over to Norway and Morocco. LeCellier is good, but I always come away with the feeling that it is a rather standard "good steakhouse". Some of the other restaurants have been much more memorable in terms of atmosphere and menu items.

We LOVE Marrakesh. What lovely meals we've had there. It's so cool, quiet and soothing in there and the food is always top notch.

Went in november with some friends and had lunch in Germany at the biergarten. I thought it was the best atmosphere and loved the food have eaten at the Rose and Crown as well as Le Cellier but think the atmosphere and food are better at the Biergarten.

Another vote here for Japan's Teppenyaki......though Le Cellier is a close second

After years of eating all my Epcot meals at San Angel Inn, I decided to branch out and try some new ones. I tried Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco), Rose and Crown (UK) and Alfredo's (Italy). I loved all three places, but would have to say Marrakesh was my favorite. It was unique food that you just don't see everywhere. I really enjoyed Alfredo's too - but it wasn't anything I couldn't get in a nice Italian restaurant in any city.

We were really excited to try Marrakesh this last time--but had just eaten at Jiko's, which serves some similar food. I have to admit that the jiko version of the chicken with the preserved lemons, etc, is so wonderful and the dining experience so wonderful at Jikos, that Marrakesh felt rushed and "pre-packaged" by comparison.

We love Bistro de Paris (upstairs) and Coral Reef for lunch for the ambience. We won't miss San Angel--again for the ambience/festive sense.

Teppanyaki has outstanding food and ginger ice cream to die for-

Another vote for Marakesh, definitely different, very good.

We first tried it about 18 years ago, and that is still one of our favorite memories. Still good today. :cloud9:

Akershaus is our absolute favorite.We love the cold buffet and great desserts. No other restaurant ever seems to match up.

Maggs

I vote for Le Cellier for the great fillet, pretzel bread, and kids's moose dessert. A great feast for the eyes and the tummy! :cool1:

I love Marrakesh for the unique food that I can't find anywhere near me. The Royal feast is what I had and it so good and filling! A very pretty atmosphere! DH likes the belly dancer! :magnify:

I think the only meal I had that I didn't like was Wolfgang Yuck at Downtown Disney. I am a adventous eater but that place just wasn't good to me. I was disapointed because I love Wolfgang Puck recipes.

Marrakesh
LeCellier
Tempura Kiku

Marrakesh - good food, great atmosphere
Tempura Kiku - Great Tempura & Sushi
LeCellier - I love that Cheese Soup & Breadsticks.

My boyfriend and I love Le Cellier! We enjoyed it more than Fulton's-and we didn't think that was possible! The maple creme brulee is to die for. We also really enjoy Teppanyaki (Japan). I think the chinese food from my local chinese place is better than the Nine Dragon-and cheaper too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter