Best Restaurant?? Only pick one!

eaturpasta

Earning My Ears
We leave on the 18th and will be staying at the HRH for 2 nights. I love good food, so where do we go. Family of 4! Need info for all 3 meals!!!!

The best food on Universal property is at Mythos. Although kind of costly if you have a family of four, I don't think you can find better food.

Depends on what you're looking for.

Sit down leisurely meal: pricey but worth it: IOA: Mythos, at Portofino: Mama Della's (Italian,mmmm)

Counter service:IOA: Thundering Falls Terrace (Jurassic Park), Universal: Richters has good reg and veggie burgers, great fruit cups.

Citywalk: Margaritaville: Sit down, fun, resonable $. Usually no wait except at peak lunch times and after 7pm. You can use your hotel key for prioty seating but it still can be an hours wait.
Also at CW: Pastamore, not the best food but had open tables one evening when everything else was at least an hours wait.

Breakfast: Breakfast buffet at Trattatoria, Portofino or one of the bakeries as you enter either park.

Clearly mythos is the greatest, but alas you cannot eat every meal there :( We loved Mama Della's at PBH, it was terrific! And the walk between the 2 hotels is very pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter