Best restaurants for Thxgiving day?

mala55

Mouseketeer
I’m being optimistic that we will get to Disney for the week of Thxgiving. I’m hoping for the parks to be more like ore-covid. Normally, we would visit in the spring, but our plans keep moving due to covid. Although, I would want to be home visiting celebrating with extended family for Thxgiving, this is the only week that we can arrange with school/work without having to wait until 2022.

Anyhow, where would you recommend for a nice Thxgiving dinner? Ideally, in a park vs Disney Springs.

Im assuming it’s typically difficult to get reservations?

thx

I’m being optimistic that we will get to Disney for the week of Thxgiving. I’m hoping for the parks to be more like ore-covid. Normally, we would visit in the spring, but our plans keep moving due to covid. Although, I would want to be home visiting celebrating with extended family for Thxgiving, this is the only week that we can arrange with school/work without having to wait until 2022.

Anyhow, where would you recommend for a nice Thxgiving dinner? Ideally, in a park vs Disney Springs.

Im assuming it’s typically difficult to get reservations?

thx

You can usually find something decent even the week before (if you aren’t dead set on eating traditional food). We are also going that week. Our plan right now is Crystal Palace (if open for dinner) or California Grill.

I would stay out of the parks and plan on a Resort ADR. Sleep in, pool, lunch, shop, pool again or movie night at the resort. If you're going for all of T-day week, it's a great day for all that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter