Best ride ever

Really? Two votes for POTC?

In our family it's Expedition Everest by a 50% margin. but then the kids have yet to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster yet; the votes may change...

ToT to me is the best. Everest is second. I like them both because of the set up to getting on the ride is just the best.

I <3 Tower of Terror. Disney theming at it's best from the minute you step in line to the moment you step off the ride, a different ride experience each time (usually except for the Nightastic TOT), and so many details around the hotel and hotel lobby to see.
I think it's amazing how so many things placed around that lobby have a tie in to the twilight zone show (although I never saw the tv series), almost everything is there for a reason and can easily just be overlooked.

Disney Land = Indiana Jones
California Adventure = California Screamin'
Magic Kingdom = Haunted Mansion
Epcot = Test Track
DHS = Tower of Terror
AK = Expedition Everest

If I had to pick just one out of that list? Indianna Jones at DL

It would have to be a tie between Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. The rides alone are fantastic, but the incredible theming puts them over the top. Soarin' is a close third.

Of the original nostalgic rides, it would have to be Peter Pan.

Disney Land = Indiana Jones
California Adventure = California Screamin'
Magic Kingdom = Haunted Mansion
Epcot = Test Track
DHS = Tower of Terror
AK = Expedition Everest

If I had to pick just one out of that list? Indianna Jones at DL
Indian Jones at DL is also incredible. They need to trash the Indy show at DHS and put in the ride. That would be awesome!!!!

I've got to ditto that. The other rides mentioned ARE great but Soarin is in a league all its own. There simply isn't anything like it. One thing I get a kick out of doing when I go on Soarin is to look at the feet of the people in the row above me.....they are usually swinging which is a "body language" thing people do when they are very happy. Every...EVERY time I ride this ride I'm smiling the whole time.

Soarin' is great but it would be unbelievable if it was in high definition.
Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain are my fave adult rides.
Toy story is also one of my faves. Magic Kingdom has so many great rides it's hard to pick! Haunted Mansion is awesome. So, is Peter Pan! But, the classics like Tomorrowland Transit, Carousel of Progress and Dumbo are a few of my favorites to ride with my daughter.

I love everything except for the teacups -- which make me want to puke!!

At my advanced age, Soarin' is my favorite ride, followed by TOT. HM and POC are two rides that are classics than I like.

Ok, my personal favorites are.... mind you some are not rides BUT just a must do for me....
MK -
Splash Mountain
Mickey's Philharmagic
Pirates of the Caribbean
The President thing (totally drawing a blank here on the name)

Epcot -
Soarin (my all-time favorite thing to do by the way.)
Exploring and walking around the world

DHS -
Tower of Terror
Toy Story Mania ** love it!!

Animal Kingdom -
Kali River Rapids
Kilamanjaro Safari (even though I have it all memorized by now)
Festival of the Lion King (which I'm told if I want to see it this year, I'm going all alone :( )

I haven't been to Disneyland so I don't have any favorites there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter